Okay my fine ass readers, I want to begin with conversations BEFORE coffee. They rarely happen in my house, but THEY DO HAPPEN. That being said let me take you on a trip to THIS MORNING. Okay okay it was in the morning because I did not get up until around noon. I say to that eh. It still works out the same as with anyone who gets up in the morning sometime around the time I am going to sleep. My rules when engaging in a conversation after I have woken up.
- DO NOT talk to me, unless of course you would like grunts and moans because yeah BEFORE coffee I do NOT make sense nor do I BRAIN well.
- PLEASE WAIT until I have had at least 1 cup of coffee. (My cups are like umm a grande size from Starbucks only I get to have it at my house instead.
- EVEN if it is IMPORTANT just please wait because I do NOT want to offend you with a simple grunt on the IMPORTANT issues of the day.
- Me being ME all starts with coffee. DO NOT FORGET IT!!!
- Once I have started being my usual self with my sunny disposition, you may engage me with your conversation. (YES THAT IS SARCASM it is the language of my people.)
My rules are pretty simple, I do not ask much. DO NOT TALK TO ME UNTIL I HAVE AT LEAST ONE STARBUCKS GRANDE SIZE COFFEE. NO I DO NOT ENDORSE STARBUCKS IT IS MERELY FOR REFERENCE. I AM PRETTY SURE STARBUCKS IS AWESOME BUT FOR ME IT IS TOOOOOOO FANCY AND I AM GOOD WITH HOME BREW.
Ok so now that is over I will be featuring another DJ today.
DJ SOUND, I like his philosophy it goes something like this “Saving the world, one song at a time.” To me that is just awesome!!! I might be a tad bias when it come to DJ Sound he did train me to be on air at the station. He is an awesome DJ and trainer for the station. His talent does not end there, he also does MOST of our banners for the our site as well. Check him out at Revolution Radio 2.0 He is usually on during the day time with a few shows scattered in the afternoon and evening!!!